Saturday, March 8, 2014

A start something new



Assalammualaikum

Hello my name is Shahera Nur Fatihah and this is my blog.
( I have such long and beautiful name) right?? 

You guys can call me Sherara, Shera, Syii, Nur, Fatihah and Teah but I'm more comfortable if you call me Shera.I was born in Hospital Bukit Mertajam on 7th July (prizes please) . Currently I'm studying in UUM and I'm taking International Business Management course. 

The daughter of King Shaari and Queen Noorhaya and the one and the only sister to Prince  Shahir Aiman. I am not the daughter of king and queen I meant the real one king and queen. But my father and my mom is the only one king and queen in my heart forever. 

I love shopping, especially online shopping wuhuuuu .. its my favorite .. yeahh because I have no time to go to the mall. And now I love to buy wide shawl and skirts and blouses and shoes. And this is warning Please do not show instagram that sell everything pretty because I easily tempted

I am not good in English.  So please help me if there are errors in my sentences. 

Truthfully,
Shahera Nur Fatihah(225438)

Ive seen my preview before I post this, and I thought its very boring, I mean seriously, compared to all those colourful vocabs blogs with colourful pictures, hesh. SOOOO

TARAAAAA!!!!!!!



the owner 







1 comment: